Rayovac ProLine Advanced Zinc Air Mercury Free Batteries – Blue – Size 675
Fits all makes of hearing aids using this size of batteries
Box Contains 10x cards of 6 Batteries: £19.50
Rayovac ProLine Advanced Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries Blue Size 675 Value Pack Of 60 Batteries
The Rayovac zinc-air battery creates power by oxidizing zinc with oxygen from the air.
To activate it, just remove the tab and wait for at least 1 minute before installing it in your hearing aid.
Visiting a professional audiologist is the best way to care for your hearing.
Our Proline range is exclusive to audiologists and undergoes extensive testing to ensure only the highest quality.
Our hearing aid batteries are available in size 10, 13, 312 and 675 (for cochlear implants).
No matter what the situation, from mountain climbing to spending time with your family, your Rayovac Proline hearing aid batteries give you the power on demand to take advantage of advanced, high drain hearing aid features like automatic environment sensing or ear to ear directionality*
Rayovac ProLine Advanced hearing aid batteries take advantage of our new Active Core Technology:
• A breakthrough new cell design which maximises internal space to hold more active ingredients
• Ensuring our batteries are the longest lasting on the market* and provide power on demand
• An advanced anode increases battery life and ensures long lasting performance throughout the life of the hearing aid battery. No battery lasts longer with the appropriate hearing aid
The new design:
• Delivers energy where it’s needed
• Prolongs the life of the battery
• Ensures a consistent and precise listening experience
• The tabs are 25% larger than the standard tab design
• The tabs are ergonomically designed to make changing your hearing aid battery easier
Active Core Technology is:
• A major step forward in the world of hearing aid battery power
• The improved cell design and formulation delivers more energy to ensure no other hearing aid battery lasts longer*
• The Active Core Technology Provides customers with the:
o Power needed to cope with any situation
• Optimised form
o A new mechanical cell design delivers more critical ingredients and greater capacity.
• Power on Demand
o A new cell design delivers power when you need it.
• Advanced anode
o To increase battery life and ensure long lasting performance throughout the life of the battery.
• Long Lasting Performance
o An advanced anode increases battery life and ensures long lasting performance throughout the life of the battery
• Secure seal
o Precise sealant application provides cell stability and durability in extreme conditions.
• Increased Durability
o A secure and precise sealant application provides cell stability and durability in extreme conditions.
• Developed with your needs in mind
o Test users reported with Active Core Technology, the battery lasts 2 DAYS LONGER than our previous generation. *
o *Reported by size 13 users in a 2017 US field study (results varied by use and device).
• Remove the drained battery from your device
• Spin the lock dial on the back of the package to securely position a battery with the forward-facing door
• Open the door and remove the Rayovac hearing aid battery from the package
• Re-close the door to ensure batteries stay clean, secured and protected
• Remove the tab and let sit for at least one minute to allow air to activate the battery
• Then insert the battery into your device with the flat side facing up and close the door
• Your hearing aid should now be powering up and is ready for use
Tips and Tricks:
The Rayovac zinc-air battery creates power by oxidizing zinc with oxygen from the air:
to activate it, just remove the tab and wait for at least 1 minute before installing it in your hearing aid.
• Leave new batteries sealed in their original packages
• Do not remove the tab on your zinc air battery until you are ready to use it
• Store batteries at room temperature
• A fresh battery has more power than an aged battery
• Therefore, review expiration dates on the back of battery packages prior to purchase
• Store and discard (Recycle) batteries in places that cannot be reached by infants or children
* Based on ANSI.IEC performance tests for Size 10, 13, 312 (excludes size 675).